Skype for Business Recording & Compliance
RECITE provides Skype for Business Recording for all versions of Microsoft Skype for Business formerly known as Microsoft Lync. A Microsoft partner, Numonix was one of the first companies to bring Skype for Business recording solution to market.
RECITE Meets Your Interaction Recording Needs
- Certified solution listed on Microsoft Certified applications page
- Centralized recording of Internal, PSTN, Conference, Remote Agent, Mobile or Federated Voice, Video and Chat conversations.
- Single, Multi-Site, Regional and Geographic deployments
- On Premise or Cloud Based Multi-Tenant or Virtual Dedicated Service Provider solution
- Convenient Record & Playback from Skype for Business or Lync Client
- Support for all Skype for Business / Lync codecs
- SharePoint & Azure cloud integrations for superior archiving and storage
Recording Skype for Business is a two-step process:
1. RECITE captures each modality META data via trusted application installed on FE, SBS or SBA
2. RECITE captures the media corresponding to the conversation via the Media Relay or Edge Server
- It’s affordable. Concurrent based recording licenses with no forklift upgrades.
- It’s easy to install and manage. A typical install can be done in less than 1 day.
- It’s private. Keep your calls on your private network and reduce the impact to network bandwidth using our proprietary Media Relay technology.
- It’s versatile. Record other telephony environments from the same RECITE solution.
- It’s compatible. Every leading UC vendor on the market is supported, as well as all Certified SBA vendors.